About the organisation
About the role
Permanent ( Full time/Part time) position available
Job Reference No VAC1113
- Great team Culture
- Standard tax-free salary packaging amount ($18,550 per annum)
- Great Work/Life balance opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Paediatric Speech Therapist/Team Leader to join our rapidly growing NDIS Paediatric Team.
The successful applicant will provide discipline-specific supervision and support to Speech Therapists, as well as general leadership and service development. They will also work directly with NDIS participants.
The role reports to the NDIS Paediatric Team Coordinator and also works closely with fellow Senior Therapists/Team Leaders across the multi-disciplinary team. This is an exciting opportunity as Star
Health seeks to further expand its successful paediatric program.
Ideally, you will possess:
- A professional qualification in Speech therapy and current registration with relevant governing body
- Experience in Working with children, their families and external stakeholders within the NDIS space. Additionally, experience working as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively support, mentor and lead fellow speech therapists.
- Excellent knowledge of Paediatric speech therapy assessments and interventions
- A clear understanding of the NDIS and its processes
In Return we offer:
- Accrued Day Off per month
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Great locations: South Melbourne, St Kilda, Prahran, and Bentleigh
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Diverse workforce
- The opportunity to support the most disadvantaged in our community
What makes Star Health Tick?
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
How to apply
Applicants must address the Key Capabilities – Essential within the covering letter and complete our application form directly from the Star Health website at http://www.starhealth.org.au/
Hit Apply Now to be directed
Please note that prior to any commencement of employment, pre-employment checks must be complete. These will include reference checking, a national criminal history and right to work check, proof of vaccinations and a
working with children check.
For information about the role, please contact Suzanne Ross, Coordinator NDIS Services on 03 9525 1300 or email the Coordinator NDIS Services
Closing Date: Monday 5th September 2022
Please quote in application: Senior Paediatric Speech Therapist /Team Leader via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Health_–_General