About the organisation
About the role
Beyond Zero Emissions (BZE) is an internationally recognised think tank that shows how Australia can prosper in a zero- emissions economy through independent research and innovative solutions. BZE works with industry, political decision- makers and regional communities to present optimistic and compelling solutions that accelerate climate action. As a values driven organisation, they are collaborative, committed, positive, inclusive and adaptable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help to develop and implement an ambitious 3-year fundraising strategy, with SMART targets and milestones
- Pilot new funding streams including a legacy giving program and corporate giving
- Lead fundraising events, donor retention and supporter journey programs
- Grow and develop our existing donor base through appeals and regular giving
- Manage and provide strategic guidance on online fundraising campaigns and appeals
- Prepare regular and timely financial and non-financial tracking and reporting
- Experience managing end-to-end fundraising or marketing programs, ideally within the not-for-profit sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with excellent key relationship building abilities
- Extensive experience using a range of media, including print and digital channels
- Proven experience monitoring and evaluating product/fundraising performance, building on insights from
statistical analysis to improve overall results
- Demonstrated success securing funding ($50,000 from a single source, appeal or campaign is desirable)
- Experience working to individual project budgets and monitoring costs
- High level of literacy with word processing, spreadsheet management and CRM databases
- Demonstrated commitment to climate solutions and alignment to BZE’s values
- An exciting, impactful and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to work alongside some of Australia’s best thinkers and doers
- Flexible working arrangements and benefits including 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Professional Development opportunities
APPLY NOW if you are a hands-on fundraising generalist with the ability to grow and sustain relationships, plus a genuine passion and optimism about climate action.
Forward your application to email@example.com
Gembridge is proud to partner with Beyond Zero Emissions.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Varcoe, Jenni D’Orival or Dawn Patrick on 03 8375 9661.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Fundraising Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.