About the organisation
The Ella Centre exists to provide people with disabilities, dementia, older people and their carers with activities, services and supports which increase their enjoyment of life and enable them to participate in the community. We provide our service users with valued and fulfilling activities and services respecting their dignity and independence. We ensure carers are valued, supported and have confidence in their futures. Our casual support staff support our disability programs, Younger Onset Dementia program and Young Adults Social Services.
About the role
The Ella Centre is seeking qualified and enthusiastic casual staff to provide support for adults with a disability individually or in a group setting. This support will be in line with the NDIS Standards and Code of Conduct.
- Qualifications in Aged/Disability care, Community Services or a related field
- Understanding of the needs of adults with a disability and their carers
- Experience in providing direct support to people with a disability
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in documentation and maintaining appropriate service records and data.
- Experience providing personal care
- Understanding of WH&S and Manual handing protocols
- Permission to work in Australia
- NSW Driver’s License
- Own Vehicle
- Current First Aid/ CPR certificate
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- COVID 19 Vaccination
We would love to hear from you.
Please apply addressing the above criteria or email your resume to email@example.com
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Casual Support Worker via Pro Bono Australia.