The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre is Australia’s only public hospital solely dedicated to cancer and one of an elite group of hospitals worldwide to have its own integrated cancer research program and laboratories. At Peter Mac, they aim to continuously improve cancer care, research and education across all cancers and for all people affected by cancer: changing lives, breaking new ground. The Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation is the fundraising arm of Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. Fundraising plays a crucial role in advancing cancer research at Peter Mac with funds raised accelerating the search for cancer cures.
The Digital Events Coordinator will play a key role in inspiring individuals to create their own, or participate in, community fundraising events to make a significant impact on the search for cancer cures. This role is responsible for coordinating all digital activities required to maximise participation of supporters within the portfolio, including the planning, implementing and optimising of:
– Digital advertising campaigns and lead generation
– Web content
– Social media strategies
– Automated communications
You will be skilled and passionate about digital communications, events including community and peer-to-peer campaigns and managing relationships internally and externally to influence the community’s fundraising participation.
- Experience in the development, execution and reporting of digital campaign plans and fundraising (or customer) journeys of varying scale in the corporate and/or not-for-profit sector,
- Ability to produce, analyse and interpret program performance information,
- Experience developing copy, images and video across multiple channels including webpages, automated email journeys, social media and mobile messaging,
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including over the phone,
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines,
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising principles and practices is desirable,
Peter Mac offers its employees salary packaging, 5 weeks annual leave, flexible work practices, an Employee Assistance Program, training and development programs and a central city location in award-winning facilities.
if you are a motivated and passionate digital specialist, able to encourage and persuade community fundraising, and are aligned to Peter Mac’s core values – Excellence, Compassion and Innovation.
Gembridge is partnering with Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation. For a confidential discussion, please contact Dawn Patrick or Michelle Varcoe on 03 8375 9661; or firstname.lastname@example.org