About the organisation
About the role
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems,
- Experience in developing and implementing internal systems,
- Communication skills and the ability to manage relationships at all levels, and across different cultures,
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure,
- Highly organised with the ability to manage competing priorities,
- Open to change, able to ‘think on their feet’ and willing to be hands-on in a collaborative team environment,
- Experience, education and/or strong interest in research and policy,
- Strong understanding of cultural sensitivity and commitment to diversity in the workplace,
- Commitment to SCOA’s vision of an Australia where all people of migrant and refugee backgrounds belong, thrive and experience fulfilling lives.
How to apply#PBA2
Please quote in application: Executive Officer / Office Manager via Pro Bono Australia.