About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) has been providing outstanding paediatric care for over 150 years - join us as we continue to fund the future of medical excellence for generations to come.
The RCH Foundation is going through an exciting period of growth as we move towards our ambitious 2030 Fundraising Strategy, and there are a number of new opportunities across the organisation, both now and in the near future. This is your opportunity to join a team of passionate and caring individuals and help chart the path forward for the future of paediatric healthcare.
About the role
The Grants Administrator is responsible for administering and supporting the end-to-end management of the RCH Foundation’s Grants Program. The position manages the administration of grant selection, acquittals, variations and distributions, and co-maintains the grant email. Central to the success of the role is understanding the important key relationships that the RCH Foundation has, including working closely with key stakeholders on the RCH campus.
To be successful:
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills, with sound knowledge of databases and programs like Salesforce, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working in a small and collaborative team
- Demonstrated experience in financial management including budgets, distribution and reporting schedules and projects
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills with experience in taking an organisational wide approach to issues
- Commitment to ongoing process review and improvement with a high level of attention to detail
- Clear understanding of and personal commitment to the mission and values of the Foundation
What we can offer you:
- A creative and collaborative culture, focused on the advancement of child and adolescent health
- An incredibly supportive team environment, working alongside other highly talented professionals who strive for greatness every single day
- A strong commitment to your professional development, personal development and mental health
- A truly flexible hybrid working model
- Salary packaging (which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid parental leave
- Floating public holiday leave policy
- Professional development plans & ongoing training
- Open to 0.8 FTE for the right candidate
Why You'll love working here
Work from home
Professional development assistance
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grants Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.