About the organisation
We are the public trustee of Victoria with a strategic vision to support Victorians in protecting and growing their legacy and financial wellbeing. With a sense of community, we offer critical financial and legal products and services including Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services and Personal Financial Administration.
For more information please visit www.statetrustees.com.au
About the role
- Footscray or Dandenong, with blended work from home/office arrangement
- Fixed Term until 30 June 2024
- Salary circa $70k plus super
- Applications close 18 February 2024
About the Team
The Client Engagement Team, part of State Trustees’ Financial Administration department, includes Client Engagement Consultants who collaborate closely with Senior Consultants and the Team Leader, as well as internal departments and stakeholders. Our core services focus on supporting clients in financial security, legal interest management, and accessing entitled benefits. VCAT has designated these clients for financial affairs administration by State Trustees.
About the Role
As the ‘face of State Trustees’ for our Client Engagement Program, you will play a critical role in engaging with our existing clients through;
- Traveling to visit clients in a designated area
- Meeting clients in their private and supported residences.
- Communicating with diverse individuals, utilizing varied communication techniques.
- Collaborating with clients, families, and support workers to achieve positive outcomes for vulnerable clients.
- Achieving challenging yet attainable KPIs to fulfill State Trustees’ broader business objectives.
This role is both challenging and highly rewarding, demanding innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in a human services field
- Ability to prepare commercial standard correspondence, reports and recommendations
- Active listening and well-developed professional communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed relationship management skills with the ability to make connections with diverse clients
- Ability to make decisions and communicate with empathy and compassion
- Understanding and experience dealing with clients with a disability and/or difficult or sensitive issues
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong focus on client service delivery excellence
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite
- Highly motivated self-starter
- A full valid unrestricted Victorian driver’s licence
This role will require the successful candidate to utilise their own fully insured motor vehicle of which you will be reimbursed for kms used.
Our people’s wellbeing is important, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
Most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that works collaboratively to improve the lives of Victorians.
Why You'll love working here
Work from home
Professional development assistance
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Client Engagement Consultant - Onboarding team via Pro Bono Australia.