About the organisation
Waverley Social Enterprises is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by the vision to offer our unique environment to more people living with disabilities, and to be a recognised leader in the disability supported employment services sector.
We are a NDIS Provider that currently supports over 330 people living with disabilities across our 2 sites, Notting Hill, and Hallam. With businesses across catering, packaging, assembly, on-site labour, and grounds maintenance, we have been facilitating genuine inclusion and creating positive social impact for nearly 40 years, and a large & devoted client base who share our vision and purpose.
We strive to provide innovative and meaningful employment for people living with a disability in a supported work environment, underpinned by offering significant positive social impact and outcomes from the employment and training our employees are provided.
Why is this position available? We’ve recently re-structed the framework of the organisation under new management which has opened the opportunity for a new CRM, under the direction of our newly appointed Head of Sales.
Our company values:
Easy to do business with
About the role
We’re seeking a Client Service Officer to join our sales team, reporting to Head of Sales during an exciting time at Waverley under a new C-Suite team. Responsible for achieving growth and retention targets to achieve our 10-year strategy plan of becoming Victoria’s largest employer of people living with disabilities and a recognised leader in the disability supported employment services sector.
Our client list is enviable from a range of industries boasting brands such as L’Oreal, Mattel, Dulux and more. We are looking for an experienced Client Service Officer who loves administration, supporting the Client Relationship Managers, have an eye for detail and excels at multitasking and efficiency
Client Service Officer at Waverley Social Enterprises
Are you passionate about sales/client service, and love building relationships?
- Are you looking for a role where you can make a genuine difference in people’s lives?
- Do you enjoy helping others to succeed?
- Are you looking to join an organisation and do work with real purpose, values and a commitment to drive positive social impact?
If you’re feeling lethargy of the for-profit corporate sales world, your values are aligned to Waverley, and answered yes to all 4 questions please read on (hint: following How to Apply is key)
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Be supported by encouraging team building, a sense of community, underpinned by recognition and inclusivity of individuals.
- Base salary competitive within the disability sector, plus salary packaging as an optional benefit, up to $15,900 per FTB calender year.
- Detailed onboarding and training to set you up for success.
- Support a product/service that changes people’s lives.
- Support from Executives and Managers to step away from your desk to volunteer with our amazing, supported employees.
- Famous Friday fun afternoon dance send offs for our supported employees.
- A company that has an amazing culture and is working towards incredible staff benefits.
- Have your feedback and ideas heard and valued.
- Delicious, discounted lunches from our Notting Hill canteen.
- Free onsite parking.
Here’s what’s required:
- Invoicing clients.
- Updating the sales pipeline.
- Assisting the Client Relationship Managers with client communication and requirements.
- Making samples of work for clients and confirming orders with clients.
- Working with clients to ensure the timely delivery of stock/products.
- Doing the transactional work when required.
- Work closely with our Finance, Warehouse, Materials and Production teams.
- Take direction from Team Leaders, Client Relationship Managers, Head of Sales to undertake work as required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, as well as work independently.
- Comfortable holding conversations with clients over the phone and in person.
- Motivation to exceed KPIs and deliver results
- Constant learning and upskilling to share new ideas with your team and management
- Initiative in undertaking work and asking for help when required.
- Proficiency with CRM tools and Microsoft Office Suite tools (particularly excel and word).
To be successful in this role we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative customer service roles
- Experience with working in manufacturing/production/catering/ assembly or with a not-for-profit or social enterprise (preferred, not essential)
- Patience and empathy with a genuine connection to social enterprise.
- Drive to be the best version of yourself and willingness to learn.
- An open mind, positive attitude and a self-driven outlook with motivation to develop within the role.
- The right cultural fit our team and organisation.
- A point of difference that sets you apart from others in your success in Sales and Customer Relationships.
If you meet some, but not all, of the above please still apply. Enthusiasm, a growth mind set, and infectious attitude will go a long way to your success in this role.
How to apply
How to apply: (Hint, following these steps will help your resume make its way to the shortlist)
Step 1. If you have any queries about the role, reach out to our Talent Acquisition Officer email@example.com for additional information.
Step 2. Research Waverley Social Enterprises (just an overview of what we do and who we are).
Step 3. Apply via Seek with your up-to-date resume and cover letter that includes details about your relevant experience and why you are passionate about potentially working for Waverley Social Enterprises, addressing the key criteria.
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Only candidates with valid working rights and permanent residency status will be considered for this position. Offers of employment will be subject to an NDIS Clearance check, confirmation of Covid Vaccination Status.
We encourage applications from candidates of all abilities to apply.
Please quote in application: Client Service Officer via Pro Bono Australia.