About the organisation
About the role
ACON is a fiercely proud community organisation. For their entire history, the work of ACON has been designed by and for their communities.
They create opportunities for people in their communities to live their healthiest lives. They strive to be a global leader in community health, inclusion and HIV responses for people of diverse sexualities and genders.
The National Campaign Planner of Cancer Programs at ACON will play an important role in ACON’s National Cervical Screening Campaign. You will collaborate closely with ACON’s key partners and creative agencies to co-produce campaign materials and media plans. You will effectively plan, implement and report of the National Own It Cervical Screening Campaign using a mix of integrated media messaging, public relations and community engagement activities.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate:
- Communications and campaign expertise in social marketing, advertising and digital campaigns, showcasing a track record of impactful planning, execution and evaluation.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, enabling collaboration with various stakeholders that include ACON’s external partners and diverse creative agencies.
- Strong project management skills, adept at managing integrated campaigns across paid, earned and owned media, ensuring seamless delivery and achievement of objectives.
- Experience in or partnering with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities and/or culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Commitment to addressing health disparities, with hands-on experience implementing programs that bridge gaps in healthcare for marginalised communities.
- Knowledge or experience in cancer screening and health promotion preferred.
This is a full-time position available on a two-year fixed term, with a preferred base in Sydney.
Meritos is partnering with ACON on this National Campaign Planner, Cancer Programs opportunity. To apply for this role or obtain a copy of our comprehensive Success Profile, visit https://landing.meritos.com.au/acon-careers
For further information or to arrange a confidential conversation regarding your suitability, please contact Andrew Ng on 02 8000 7123. Alternatively, you can email us at: email@example.com.
How to apply#PBA3
Please quote in application: National Campaign Planner, Cancer Programs via Pro Bono Australia.