Good Business helps connect business practices, community news and information with Pro Bono Australia’s national audience. Becoming a Good Business member means that you can profile your CSR strategies, publish sustainability reports and share your community involvement with consumers, shareholders and investors.
- Online profile promoting your organisation’s news, grants, partnerships, reports and events
- Logo on good business landing page
- Members highlighted in Good Business news
- Four-week MREC advertisement across Pro Bono Australia’s website, valued at $2,000
- Sponsored article promoted in one of our news services, valued at $935
- The Salary Survey report, valued at $249
- Social Media Pack: post of your choice on our LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter accounts
Enquire via the form below, and our executive sales team will get back to you within 2-3 business days with more information!
* These fields are required.