Advancing religion, holding church services, bible study groups, assisting local disadvantaged people (special needs, homelessness, unemployed). Donating to overseas Christian communities (Kenya, India, Nepal, America, Pakistan, China, Japan) who are also members of wider Church Friends International group,
Brief outline of your accounting experience (please note this will be displayed as part of your organisation):
Current accounting are basic and data is entered into excel spreadsheet.
Cash Deposits/Donations received with 49% of funds transferred to US (Head Office) which distribute funds to other church members (Kenya, Pakistan, India, Nepal) whom are facing challenges (prosecution, hunger, schooling, illness). The remaining 51% of funds is aimed to assist local communities in Sydney facing challenges like homeless, domestic violence.
Treasurer- previous treasurer hel...
Accounting Packages in Place:
Contact Name: Jason Man
Role within Organisation:
Location of Treasurer to be mentored:
Suburbs, Cities, Towns I am available to be mentored: