We provide solutions to information problems in the NFP sector. Whatever your frustrations with data, processes and systems, we can help improve the way you work and get better outcomes for your cause.
We understand the problems you are facing…
Your information, including your documents, files, emails and data, is scattered all over the place and there is no one source of truth.
Systems and processes aren’t working together, so workflow is inefficient and costing your organisation time and money.
Because of this, you can’t deliver on your promises to the people you are trying to help.
And the result of these problems?
Poor information management is making you vulnerable and putting the long-term viability of your organisation at risk.
We can help.We provide personalised solutions to improve the way you work so you can get better outcomes from your information and for your cause.
We can help you achieve:
- Single sources of truth: Clear guidelines to having information you can trust.
- Seamlessness: Information, technology and processes work smoothly and consistently.
- Save time: Changes will save on average 10% of every person’s time. And with the time saved, you can get on with doing work that really matters.
Products and Services
Kate Fuelling Consulting offer a range of information management services to our not-for-profit and charity clients. Starting with analysis of your current processes, data and systems, we work together with you to discover your team’s biggest frustrations and points of pain.
From here we will tailor solutions for your organisation’s needs which could include:
- Back on Track: The first step towards improving the way you manage information with a list of prioritised recommendations tailored to your specific requirements.
- Workshops or Training for you and your team, for example:
- Top 5 Problems of Information Management and How to Tackle Them
- Information Management Leadership
- Mindful Use of Technology
- Email Management
- Managing information during an Office Relocation
- Office 365 Readiness and Implementation Program
- Guidelines and Operating Procedures e.g. naming conventions and version control
- Shared Drive restructure, review and redundancy
- Email Management
- EDRMS Review
- Hard copy file review program
- Legacy Information Clean-Up
- Process re-engineering
All our services are personalised to the needs of your organisation. Talk to us today about the frustrations you have with your information, and we can customise a solution for you.
Examples of work
- We are the trusted information management consultancy to several Commonwealth government agencies as well as national and state-based not-for-profit agencies and charities.
- Our past clients include the National Gallery of Australia, the National Health and Medical Research Council and the Council for the Ageing, Victoria.
- We are known for delivering cost-effective and practical solutions that reduce waste and improve employee engagement.
- 95% of our business is from referrals or return business.
- Kate holds several information, business, process and project management qualifications and has been in the information industry for over 17 years. She is a member of several information and technology professional associations.
- She is a regular speaker at National and International Information Management conferences.
- Upcoming events: Kate is presenting at bbcon 2017 and Third Sector Live 2017.
- Kate’s book “The Paperless Non Profit” will be published in late 2017.