Looking for software but don’t know where to start?
Orchard Consulting Group is a team of experience and dedicated Business Analysts, Software Procurement Specialists, Project Managers and Change Managers. We work solely in the Not-for-Profit sector and assist our clients to source and implement the ‘right’ business software.
In 2016, we started to build our Software Analysis Matrix (SAM) which allows software vendors to showcase their products and our NFP members to find the ‘right’ software – much easier than a Google search. It’s only available for NFP members.
Products and Services
We offer business IT services for NFP’s in Australia including:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Software Procurement & Implementation
- Change Management
- SAM – Australia’s only platform for ‘finding the right software for your NFP’
Examples of work
- Interchange Inner East (Melbourne) – sourced and implemented a Client Management System to support the NDIS.
- Mount Waverley Preschool – sourced and implemented a web-based enrolment system.
- Wyndham City Council – Three-month business process and software analysis project. Developed a two-year program of work for the Aged and Disability Department.
- Wintringham Specialist Aged Care – Four-month business process and software analysis project. Developed a two-year program of work for the entire organisation.
- Donwood Aged Care – Three-month business process and software analysis project. Developed a one-year program of work for IT.
- CFA and SES – Workforce Management implementation for rostering and time and attendance software across Victoria.
- Foundation for Young Australians – IT Transformation Project including the procurement and implementation of ERP and CRM systems.