Touchpoint Legal is a boutique, relationship based law company that is passionate about working with not-for-profit organisations.
At Touchpoint Legal, our core values are to provide quality services with care, dedication and integrity.
Our Legal Director has over 20 years’ experience in legal practice in some of Australia’s major publicly listed companies. She brings a wealth of knowledge to this important area of law.
Having worked with Churches, incorporated associations, salary packaging and car leasing organisations, we are well positioned to offer a broad range of advice and expertise to not-for-profits and PBIs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be pleased to help you.
Products and Services
- Not for profit structuring
- Advice and drafting Constitutions
- ACNC Requirements and Compliance
- Charity law
- Salary packaging contracts
- Novated/managed leasing and fleet contracts
- Commercial contracts
- Privacy law
- Information Technology law
Examples of work
- Salary packaging contracts with major government entities and PBIs
- Car leasing contracts with major government entities and PBIs
- Constitutions for Church, PBI and incorporated associations
- Advice regarding PBI and deductible gift recipient status
- Privacy law advice and implementation of privacy compliance programs
- Software/data platform contracts with major government entities and PBIs.