About the role
Tutor Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop confidence in students by helping them realise their strengths.
- Inspiring students to dream big and providing career mentoring.
- Teaching to inspiring a passion and enjoyment of the subject.
- Teaching effective study skills and time management techniques.
- Sharing tips and strategies for effective goal-setting.
Tutor Requirements and Qualifications
- University students completing a Bachelors degrees or someone with tertiary qualifications.
- Hold a valid Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) (which is free for volunteers).
- Have access to a computer with high-speed internet, a headset and a microphone.
- Are knowledgeable, enthusiastic and dedicated in making education accessible to those who need it the most.
About the organisation
If you are passionate about the role education can play in shaping a student’s life and want to make a difference please read on!
Ethical Education is a not-for-profit tutoring service restoring parity in a flawed schooling landscape through the provision of education to means-tested Year 10-12 students via weekly, accessible lessons.
How to apply
Ready to inspire and give back? Fill in the Tutor Registration Form below and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps!
Please quote in application: Exciting Online Tutoring Opportunity with Ethical Education via Pro Bono Australia.