About the role
At Paediatric Nursing Services and 360 Community, we are URGENTLY seeking volunteers to assist our Community and Disability Services Manager with our Social Inclusion and Community Participation Programs.
The volunteer will:
- Provide assistance during our group programs to our:
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Pathologist
- Behavioural Management Practitioner
- Fitness Instructor
- Community and Disability Manager
- Provide assistance during excursions,
- Providing assistance with afternoon tea, dinner time and other fun activities
- Provide fun activities, e.g., playing music instruments, artistic reading, painting among many others
- Free parking will be provided
- A meal allowance of $15, per day, if worked more than a 4-hours shift
- We are 900m from Maylands train Station
- The 67,68 and950 Bus stops in front of our clinic.
- The commitment for this project is a minimum of 6 months.
- Immediate start
- Ignite Program 7-years to 12-years Wednesdays 16:00 – 19:00
- Count-Me-In 13-years to 18-years Fridays 16:00 – 19:00
19:00 – 21:00
16:00 – 21:00
- Accelerate 19-years to 25-years Saturday’s 17:00 – 19:00
19:00 – 22:00
17:00 – 22:00
- Trailblazers 13-years to 18-years Sundays 12:00 – 16:00
- Trailblazers + 19-years to 25-years Sundays 17:00 – 21:00
About the organisation
Paediatric Nursing Services and 360 Community is purely focused towards the pledge of supporting chronically ill children as well as children with additional needs and their families to ensure the best outcomes. Paediatric Nursing Services offering a seamless holistic integrated approach to accessing Healthcare and Disability services.
How to apply
Please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role to HR@paediatricnursingservices.org.au
Please quote in application: Multiple volunteer positions in Community and Disability Service via Pro Bono Australia.