About the Role
Are you seeking a volunteer position genuinely affects positive change? Would you like to use your business development skills to directly impact the lives of disadvantaged Cambodian families?
Human and Hope Association Incorporated (HHA Inc.) are the Australian fundraising board supporting a grassroots community centre Human and Hope Association (HHA) in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Founded in 2011, HHA have developed from a nightly English school into a reputable NGO that is achieving great outcomes in collaboration with community members. Run entirely by a team of Cambodians, their mission is to empower Cambodians to create sustainable futures for themselves. They are achieving that through education, vocational training and community support projects.
The Business Development Coordinator is responsible for developing relationships with businesses in order to sell our ethically made handicrafts.
The Business Development Coordinator can expect to spend anywhere between 4 – 8 hours a month undertaking this role.
This role reports directly to the President of Human and Hope Association Incorporated.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Contact businesses and ask them to be stockists for our handicrafts
• Maintain an up-to-date list of businesses contacted and stockists
• Work closely with the President to ensure there is appropriate stock on hand
• Maintain ongoing relationships with stockists, including collecting payments and restocking handicrafts
• Source market opportunities in Sydney for a discount or no cost
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0424080186
Please quote in application: Business Development Coordinator – Cambodian Charity via Pro Bono Australia.