About the role
Neighbourhood Connect is a national not for profit community organisation. We are helping people across Australia to create neighbourhood groups – to encourage happier, safer and more connected communities. Because life is better when we belong.
We have a national project team and neighbour groups in all States and Territories. Everyone involved is passionate about creating and supporting communities. The project is unfunded; we are all contributing on a voluntary basis.
You can check us out at www.neighbourhoodconnect.org.au
We’re looking for more people to join our Project Team to contribute to the success of Neighbourhood Connect.
To lead on gaining resources through corporate sponsorship of Neighbourhood Connect.
● have experience gaining corporate sponsorship for a good cause
● are interested in contributing to a community building project aiming to create a connected neighbourhoods movement
● have good leadership and communication skills
● are self-motivated, goal driven and reliable
As our Corporate Sponsorship Leader you will:
● Identify and approach suitable businesses to provide financial and / or in-kind support to Neighbourhood Connect.
● Identify and communicate what we can offer to Corporates.
● Ensure we deliver on any promises / contracts with Corporates.
● Liaise with the Leadership Team and team members who can assist you.
● Collect information and logos for our ‘Friends and Supporters’ page of our website.
What help will we give you?
● Help and advice from the Leadership Team via phone and email.
What will you get from this?
● You’ll be contributing to the success of a national community building project which is
making a positive difference in many people’s lives
● The opportunity to use or develop your fundraising and corporate sponsorship skills
● The opportunity to use or enhance your leadership and communication skills
● Being part of a national project and seeing it grow and develop
● A reference and referee to assist with your career.
Is this a big commitment?
This can be done on top of a busy life. The amount of time you can contribute and when you do
this is up to you, but we would like a minimum of half a day a week. Your work is done from
your home (there is no office).
Take the next step
Apply to Irene Opper, National Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with the
● why this interests you
● your experience with gaining corporate sponsorship
● your CV
● your contact details.
If you have any questions please call Irene on 0413 706 233.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0413706233
Please quote in application: Corporate Sponsorship Leader via Pro Bono Australia.