About the role
Established in 1968, Musculoskeletal Australia (MSK) provides information and support to help every body in Australia achieve their best possible musculoskeletal health, whatever their age wherever they live.
We require the support of a data entry operator and invite you to be part of a energetic, supportive team whose main focus is improved health through increased physical activity opportunities for older Australians.
Role responsibilities include:
- Enter non-confidential data into a computer system
- Collate data for reporting requirements
- Check completed documents for accuracy
- Upload or input data in Microsoft Office programs, online surveys and information sharing platforms
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Comfortable in collating or undertaking data entry
- Ability to follow instructions quickly
- Enjoy gathering information
- Good understanding of online platforms such as online surveys and forms
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft Office software, particularly excel, word and outlook
Days and hours are flexible. There is a requirement to work from our Elsternwick office during office hours to be considered for this role.
If you have any questions in relation to or to apply for this role, please email Emma Cross at email@example.com
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : +613 8531 8020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Data Entry - Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.