About the role
Empowered Together is looking for a passionate and motivated young leader to join our team as the People and Culture Manager. We are a not-for-profit that focuses on the primary prevention of sexual violence by running workshops in secondary schools and engaging with young people online.
As the People and Culture Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the achievement of our vision by ensuring our people are effectively managed and given the opportunity to grow.
You will be required to:
● Work with the executive team to set and maintain the culture of our organisation
● Collaborate with the executive team to recruit for roles in their portfolios
● Ensure thorough processes such as induction and exiting processes
● Contribute to our strategy in relation to our goals and KPIs relating to volunteers and culture
● Work with the executive team to manage a dynamic team that works flexibly
● Provide guidance to team leaders where a team member requires performance management
● Assist in managing the administration of the workplace and organisation
We are looking for someone who:
● Is deeply passionate about the primary prevention of sexual violence
● Has experience or an interest in working in human resources or people and culture
● Has strong communication skills and is comfortable working with a diverse range of individuals over electronic communication and face to face
● Has proficient team-working and organisational skills
● Can take initiative and work independently
This is a volunteer position with Empowered Together.
Joining our team puts you at the core of our mission and gives you a voice in the fight against sexual violence.
As the People and Culture Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
● Gain experience in managing the culture of a dynamic organisation
● Develop skills in communication, problem-solving and working with an executive team
● Be a part of the mission of educating the community on consent and sexual assault
● Work with a dedicated group of young individuals
● Attend events on behalf of Empowered Together and work with our expert advisory members.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this volunteering opportunity.
Please quote in application: People and Culture Manager via Pro Bono Australia.