About the Role
Timor Leste Vision (TLV) is a volunteer run, not-for-profit organisation based in Perth which works in partnership with the people of Timor Leste (East Timor) to support and strengthen local communities. We are seeking a volunteer who is able to fulfil the following responsibilities of the role:
• Recruit suitable volunteers to support the strategic growth of TLV, using a diverse range of methods (e.g. personal connections; Volunteering WA; Pro Bono news; Universities)
• Arrange Police Clearance for TLV Volunteers
• Induct, provide support to and recognise the work of TLV volunteers
• Review Role descriptions to ensure ongoing relevance
• Develop and maintain a volunteer database
Any experience that is relevant will be considered and valued – e.g. recruitment, management of staff, supporting an organisation to meet staff needs.
All new roles will be appointed at our upcoming AGM in October 2017.
A Police Clearance is required by all Volunteers.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0424595147
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Volunteer Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.