How often do your people experience frustrations at work, and what impact is that having on their productivity and engagement?
The 2020 Pro Bono Salary Survey (being released 23 April 2020) found that around half of the 1,200 respondents said they experienced daily frustrations and obstacles that held them back, with a further 43% experiencing such challenges on a weekly basis.
Our survey was conducted in a pre-COVID-19 world. It is likely that
disruptions to working life have increased frustrations for people as
they adjust to new ways of working.
Join this 60-minute, online webinar to learn how to boost productivity by reducing frustrations. Our presenter, report coauthor Andrew Beveridge will explore trends in pay and employee engagement, and what leaders can do about workplace frustrations.
Directed at managers and executives of not-for-profit organisations who are responsible for the engagement and performance of employees, this free webinar will leave you with a comprehensive understanding of:
- trends in not for profit reward and employee engagement;
- employee engagement challenges facing not for profit organisations; and
- tips when seeking to reduce and remove frustrations for your people.
With disruptions to work-life from COVID-19, it is even more
important to listen to our people and help remove their frustrations.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Thanks to HLB Mann Judd, this webinar is free to attend.
- In this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
- To log into the webinar, simply follow the instructions in the order confirmation email.
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
This session will be presented by: Andrew Beveridge, Leadership Today
Andrew Beveridge is a psychologist specialising in the practical science of leadership and employee engagement. He is the founder of Leadership Today, which partners with organisations to drive business results through leadership development. Andrew hosts the Leadership Today podcast – weekly research-based tips and advice to tackle today’s biggest leadership challenges, all in under 10 minutes.
With over 20 years of corporate and consulting experience, Andrew has held senior leadership roles with Hay Group and Aon Hewitt. He has consulted to CEOs and senior executives with some of the region’s largest and most successful organisations across all major industries.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours) and Master of Organisational Psychology.