Make progress on your toughest challenges!
Join Social Leadership Australia for a thought provoking Masterclass about the fundamentals of Adaptive Leadership and how it is useful for leading change and creating lasting social impact. During this class you will be introduced to the Adaptive Leadership Framework and its purpose in leading adaptive change. Masterclass participants will then develop a deeper and more advanced understanding of how individuals, organisations and communities can benefit.
What you’ll learn
• Learn a powerful, pragmatic and transferable leadership model that can be used in personal, organisational and community settings.
• Reconnect with your deepest sense of purpose.
• Develop practical skills in leading complex change including ways to manage conflict, collaborate with diverse stakeholders and partner across organisational and sector boundaries.
• Increase your awareness of your own behavioural patterns and how you impact others.
• Develop greater understanding of group dynamics.
• Gain new impetus to act on the toughest challenges you face.
Who should attend
This Masterclass is designed for senior executives who are:
• Leading systemic change within their organisation
• Leading social reform across government and non-government sectors
• Working in collaboration across functions, organisations, sectors, cultures and communities
• Seeking to engage with difference for innovation and social impact
For more information: http://leadership.benevolent.org.au//programs/ALSI-masterclass
Register for Event – Link: https://www.trybooking.com/271575