Conflicts and disputes in your organisation can be stressful and highly disruptive. What steps can you take to prevent them and how do you manage them if they do occur?
In this FREE webinar, you’ll learn how to avoid and manage conflicts and disputes, gain an understanding of relevant laws, and where to go if you need further assistance. We’ll be joined by David Leonard from the Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria who will share valuable insights on mediation for not-for-profit organisations and more.
- Common disputes involving members or board / committee members of not-for-profit organisations
- Following the dispute resolution or grievance procedure in your organisation’s rules or constitution
- When a member can be disciplined, and how to go about this
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee of management
- Seeking assistance to deal with conflict or a dispute
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes