Whistleblowers play an important part in bringing to light misconduct that harms not only our non-profit organisations but our society as whole. It is important that your organisation has proper processes in place in order to encourage whistleblowers to come forward (and to protect them when they do).
In this 75 minute webinar, Justice Connect will be joined by James Daniel from Allens to discuss all things whistleblowing. The webinar will cover how whistleblowing laws apply to your organisation and what your not-for-profit can do to ensure it has a compliant whistleblowing policy.
What we’ll cover:
- The current landscape – How whistleblowing laws apply to your NFP
- Your obligations – How your not-for-profit must handle whistleblowing
- Your not-for-profit’s whistleblowing policy – what to include
- Case studies, top tips and further resources
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
All not-for-profit organisations.
- From $30 per person
This is an online event – access details for the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to event.
Can’t make it – not a problem
- Register today and we’ll send you the recording for you to access at a time that suits you.
Please note the webinar time listed is Australian Eastern Daylight Time – if you’re listening from a different time zone please adjust the time accordingly.
Here’s what past participants said about our webinars
- “Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
- “Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
- “Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”