The ‘Child Centred Approaches to Ending Family Violence’ conference brings together leading case-studies, practices and recommendations to improve child-centred, family-focused approaches to ending family violence.
This conference will focus on:
- Strengthening family-informed services for mothers
- Increasing accountability of perpetrators who are fathers
- New strategies for direct, therapeutic work with children
- Culturally appropriate services for Aboriginal families
- Working alongside adolescents who use violence in the home
- Boosting interagency collaboration & workforce capability