As a purpose-driven organisation, you are focused on delivering impact for our community and planet.
Whether you are a multi-million dollar not-for-profit with hundreds of staff or a small, volunteer run community organisation, measuring and communicating your impact effectively is crucial to engaging your stakeholders, attracting funding and continuously improving your work.
This 60-minute webinar, presented by an impact measurement specialist and a brand and strategy expert will provide clear and actionable tips, using examples from other organisations, to help you think about:
- options for measuring impact based on your context and needs;
- the diverse expectations of your stakeholders;
- the key elements of a motivating impact narrative;
- how to measure and report impact data; and
- the link between an impact measurement and narrative process and your broader strategy.
Pricing and webinar details:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 11 July 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEST)
• Individual Access from $55
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in a purpose-driven organisation seeking to better measure and communicate the impact of their work. This includes roles such as program managers/not-for-profit executives/impact funders.
Taimur Siddiqi and Rusty Benson
Rusty is co-founder and director of Raine & Makin, a purpose-led design company. He has over 15 years of communication and design experience across large and small scale organisations. Rusty brings passion and commitment to projects and people who are committed to creating a more equitable and sustainable world. He uses storytelling and human-centred design to connect people to inspire action.
Taimur is co-founder of The Incus Group, a specialist impact measurement consultancy. He is an experienced social impact practitioner, who has led impact measurement projects for a number of not-for-profit, corporate and public sector clients, including Victoria Legal Aid, Transurban, the Oaktree Foundation, and the Red Cross.