The Connecting Up Digital Flightpaths Conference is about knowledge sharing, problem solving and embracing technology to help your not-for-profit organisation make an even bigger difference.
Join us in Brisbane to learn from leading experts, including from Microsoft, Infoxchange and other Connecting Up partners, who care about the not-for-profit sector and want to help you build the digital toolkit you need to soar through the digital age.
Connecting Up’s conferences always reflect our strong sector values, with World Vision’s Tim Costello presenting this year’s opening address, and sector case studies, expert mentoring, and a range of networking opportunities available to all attendees.
GET ON BOARD: Rub shoulders with some of the best minds in technology, digital marketing, communications and strategy from the not-for-profit and private sectors.
JOIN THE CREW: Share ideas and build relationships within the sector; talk with others who face the same challenges as you, learn from not-for-profit case studies
THE SKY’S YOUR LIMIT: Gain new insights, strategies and tools to increase your organisation’s impact and to drive even more positive social change.
The following keynotes and masterclasses give just a taster of what is on offer:
- Opening keynote – Tim Costello, World Vision Australia
- Understanding Digital Civil Society – Lucy Bernholz, Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society
- Rethinking marketing in the digital age — Yvette Adams, The Creative Collective
- Showing Leadership in a Changing World – George Stavrakakis, Microsoft Australia
- Creating stories in community and sharing them with Indigenous Australians in other remote communities – Indigenous Community Television
- Cloud Masterclass – Infoxchange
- Social Media Masterclass – Kate VanderVoort, Social Mediology
- Grants Masterclass – Strategic Grants
- Office 365 tips – Matt Walton, Infoxchange
- Google Adwords/SEO – Digital Cause
- Finance tools & tricks – Tim James, MYOB
- Grant Research strategies – Jo Garner, Strategic Grants
For more information visit our Conference website at: www.connectingupconference.org
For more information on the Australian Not-for-Profit Technology awards, visit: http://www.connectingupconference.org/technology-awards.html