Privacy matters! Since COVID-19 and with so many employees now working from home, your organisation is probably facing new challenges in how to manage data security, protect personal information and avoid data breaches. To help you navigate your organisation’s legal obligations, we’ll walk you through the personal information lifecycle: from collection, through to use and disclosure, storage, complaints and the data breach notification laws, with plenty of practical privacy tips along the way.
- Commonwealth privacy laws that may apply to your organisation
- Systems to put in place to manage personal information
- How to legally collect, use, handle and store personal information
- Data breach notification laws
- Top tips for privacy protection in a work-from-home environment