The Productivity Commission are conducting a review of the NDIS scheme. The review will consider funding arrangements with states and territories, cost pressures including wages, potential efficiencies and any impact on mainstream services. These are presenting as the most pressing challenges for providers.
When determining viability and financial sustainability under the NDIS pricing structure, providers are asking – is achieving sustainability a sector wide issue or an organisational one?
Now is the time to act and adapt for a successful NDIS roll out.
Hear presentations from providers tackling financial sustainability to survive in the NDIS.
This conference will explore how to:
– Apply strategic thinking for financial sustainability
– Plan and budget for fluctuating demand for services
– Shape and market competitive offerings
– Diversify revenue streams and identify opportunities to bridge cost gaps
– Effectively cost and deliver services under the pricing structure
– Determine your value proposition in the new market
– Streamline processes and improve systems for efficiency gains
Who will attend?
People from disability service providers, primary health networks and local health districts with the job titles of:
– Finance Manager/Officer
– General/Regional Manager
– NDIS Transition Manager
– Business Development Manager