Join us for a free webinar launch that shares loads of learning.
- Panel of four expert guest presenters
- Discussion how we can improve giving in Australia
- Opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Digital education materials on philanthropy
- Repurposing and adding value to your digital content
- What it takes to reach Australian classrooms
Giving, in all its guises, is the glue that binds our communities. But, when volunteer numbers are dropping and giving has become synonymous with financial donations, how can we encourage future generations to see more personal and societal value in acts that help one another?
This free webinar launches the first of the Giving It curriculum-linked, digital philanthropy education materials and shares insights gained and knowledge used in the two years since the project’s inception.
It will be of most use to…
- Education staff and managers
- Digital content creators in not-for-profit organisations
- Fundraisers and marketers
- Communications staff in not-for-profit organisations
- Anyone interested in the public promotion of philanthropy
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).