In this 60-minute webinar, our expert presenters from Spark Strategy will help you to reimagine what your government engagement can achieve.
Australians are living through enormous social change. Governments are increasingly challenged to solve ever more complex and pressing problems and they’re doing so with less expertise and capability.
The voice of purpose-led organisations are needed in government decision making to ensure funding, policy reform and legislation reflects the values and expectations of the community and the challenges before us.
To assist purpose-led leaders, managers and staff, Spark has developed a practical session which demystifies government engagement and provides a clear framework and principles to utilise, for those who play to win.
This session will explore fundamentals of how to win government funding, how to shift the dial on policy change, and how to achieve lasting impact in the for-purpose sector.
In this online session, our presenters will give you practical tips on how to:
- win with government (funding, policy change, legislation) in light of the significant contextual shifts of 2020; and
- become more competitive so your organisation wins government funding in a fiscally constrained, post-COVID world.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at not-for-profit leaders and leaders of purpose-led organisations, board members, executive teams and managers, and leaders of social enterprises and social businesses.
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Neil Pharaoh heads up Spark’s government engagement practice, and has specific expertise in campaigns for change in politics, government and philanthropy.
Angus Crowther is a Senior Strategic Advisor at Spark, with political and policy experience having advised directly to Ministers across a range of social and economic policy portfolios.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.