Volunteers are the lifeblood of many organisations but how do you maximise the effectiveness of your volunteer program? In this webinar, Sharon Walsh will discuss:
- Supporting and inspiring your volunteers and their communities
- The risk and rewards of volunteer programs – both within and outside your organisation
- Aligning volunteer programs with organisational objectives and strategy
- Strengthening the identity of volunteer programs
- Working professionally with volunteers, even when resources are scarce
- Staff and volunteer dynamics
- Ensuring your program is noticed by your Board and Executives
The webinar will be most useful for:
- Volunteer managers and coordinators
- NFP management/ executives
Can’t make the date?
If you pay and register for any of our Executive Webinars, you will also receive the slide pack and full video recording. So if your schedule is tight, you can watch it in your own time.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).