How to Make the Most of International Trends in Volunteering
In this 60 minute webinar US and Australian volunteering experts discuss the current shifts in volunteering and what they mean for your future.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- consider ways to address the decline in volunteering
- understand how technological shifts are changing consumer and volunteer expectations
- work with some of the new, ‘brain-friendly’ ways to engage volunteers
- recognise the impact of increasing voluntourism and how it may affect volunteering back home
- understand how the United Nation’s new Sustainable Development Goals provide opportunities to strengthen links between national and international volunteering.
Who will benefit?
This webinar is best suited for participants with a policy interest amongst experienced practitioners. It will be useful for those at management level.
Post webinar pack
Can’t make the date? All registered participants will be sent a post webinar pack 2–3 days after the session. The packs include the live webinar recording, slide deck and webinar book. The webinar book is a tool designed to ensure your learnings last. It includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream (so you’re across peer discussion) and presenter notes. Whether you are wanting to brush up on what you’ve learned or if you missed the live session, the post webinar tool kit ensures you’re always across the session’s learnings.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).