A federal election is just weeks away. Whatever the result, your organisation needs to dissect the outcome. And, if there is a new Labor government in place, it will need to do a deep dive.
Presented by former political adviser and CEO of award-winning communications and government engagement agency Jo Scard, this 60-minute session will provide a helicopter view of the results of the election, state by state, as well as analyse what these results will mean for the social sector.
This webinar will answer your questions around:
- Key policy drivers of the incoming government, and the important policy direction and changes to expect;
- The key players in the Cabinet — relevant ministers you need to know about and get in front of;
- The key Independents in the House of Representatives and why they’re important; and
- The likely composition of the Senate and the implications for the not-for-profit sector.
Secure your spot to learn Jo’s top tips to help your campaigning and government engagement succeed in 2019, including a rundown on what will work with the new government, and what won’t.
Pricing and webinar details:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 23 May 2019, 11am – 12pm (AEST)
• Individual Access from $55
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
The webinar will be of interest to everyone in the not-for-profit sector — the social sector exists to change minds and motivate people. Persuading government is key to that and something everyone needs to know about, particularly if there is a new government.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with Fifty Acres.