Join this 60-minute webinar presented by sector expert Elise Sernik from Leadership Space, where you’ll be guided through three powerful tools that will deepen your levels of self-understanding and improve your leadership potential.
This webinar will provide you with an in-depth exploration of:
- How can you understand yourself and your senior peers in a way that is easy, memorable and insightful
- How to get the most out of your strengths, decision making, communication and stress responses
- How relevant neuroscience language and concepts can be utilised to increase team effectiveness
- How to apply learnings from the concepts covered to lead in a way that allows your for-good organisation to achieve its potential
When you invest in your leadership development, you unlock the growth of your impact and of your organisation. Elise will use proven insights from the field of neuroscience to upskill you and ensure you leave confident in your ability to effectively lead both yourself and your senior teams.
You’ll be shown how you can use three tools from neuroscience to adapt and thrive so you make real gains in your professional satisfaction and effectiveness, and enable your leadership teams to reach their full potential.
Who should attend?
This webinar has been specifically curated for CEOs, General Managers, and anyone else in a position of senior or executive management. If this sounds like you, tune in to learn how neuroscience can unlock your organisational potential.
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.