In an increasingly virtual world, not for profits are turning to live crowdfunding as a powerful way to tell their story, meet donors in person and access critical funding and in-kind support.
When giving becomes a social activity, donors get to connect with like-minded people and social change champions face-to-face, while charities get to create a unique community of people who support and fund the innovative work they do.
For this webinar, expert presenter Tom Hull has distilled the experience of The Funding Network into the key strategies you need to successfully run a live crowdfunding campaign.
In this 60-minute session, you will learn:
- What live crowdfunding is;
- Why live crowdfunding works; and
- How to use live crowdfunding to raise funds for your organisation.
This webinar includes an interactive chatbox, so you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by Tom
Where, when and how much:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 7 March 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEDT)
• Individual Access from $55
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
This webinar is ideal for senior managers at charities or social enterprises, or CSR managers at businesses. You will walk away with a solid understanding of what live crowdfunding is, how it works, and how to leverage the movement for your own benefit.