Are you responsible for planning, running or taking part in committee meetings, board meetings or Annual General Meetings? We can help!
Sign up for our webinar and we’ll walk you through the why, what, when and how of meetings and your organisation’s various legal obligations at each stage.
What we’ll cover:
- Types of meetings and key differences
- When you are required to hold meetings
- Notice requirements
- Running a legally compliant meeting
Who should attend?
Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Opportunity to ask the lawyer questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support from Justice Connect and others
- From $30 for individuals
This is an online event – access details for the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to event.
Can’t make it – not a problem
- Register today and we’ll send you the recording for you to access at a time that suits you.
Here’s what past participants said about our webinars
- “Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
- “Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
- “Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”