The Measuring Social Outcomes Conference will bring together key leaders from NGOs and government to unpack changes in the way government departments are commissioning for outcomes, effective measurement tools and frameworks, and how to measure outcomes in meaningful ways.
This conference will offer practical examples and case studies from NGOs sharing their experiences and challenges. It will challenge NGOs to go beyond measurement for funding purposes towards measuring something that will really have have a benefit for their clients.
Attend to learn:
– What governments focus on outcomes means for you
– The benefits & limitations of different tools & frameworks
– How to use outcomes data to improve, not just prove
– How to navigate the more challenging aspects of measurement
Featuring presentations from:
– Jenna Palumbo, Director, Office of Social Impact Investment, NSW Treasury
– Paul O’Riley, Executive Director, Inclusion and Early Intervention, Department of Family & Community Services, NSW
– Amanda Feldman, Director, Impact Management Project
– Robyn Brown, National Manager, Impact & Analysis, Mission Australia
+ many more
Use the code CC*PB when registering & save an additional $100 of the current price
For more information download the agenda