Attend to learn:
– Improve primary prevention strategies
– Enhance knowledge of interventions
– Increase your understanding of perpetrator accountability work
– Contribute to the agenda for change
Who will attend?
– Representatives of the Government, Community, Police and Justice sectors with responsibility for:
– Domestic/Family Violence
– Children/Child Protection
– Men’s Behaviour Change
– Violence Prevention
– Mental Health
– Drug and Alcohol
A selection of FREE PASSES are available to members of the community and representatives of small Not-for-Profit organisations.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org