Turning the conversation into action
Join a live panel of three NDIS experts as they present practical advice and actionable steps that organisations can take in addressing the changes ahead. The session will cover the risks and rewards of implementation strategies before a Q&A session where participants can examine how their organisation can stand out from the crowd and manage the changing conditions of the NDIS.
In this session you will learn:
- How to approach implementation with provided strategic templates and guides
- the importance of your unique selling point (USP)
- how to workshop your USP to ensure you stand out in a competitive market
- how to engage with and attract clients.
Post webinar pack
- NDIS checklist
- Strategic communication template
- Webinar recording (video)
- Webinar book that includes slides, transcript, further information and the sessions chatbox
- PDF copy of slides
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with Criterion Conferences