Volunteer Management with Susan Ellis
Don’t assume everyone is on the same page; clarify roles and procedures with long-time and new volunteers.
This 60 minute webinar will focus on thorny issues of performance management in volunteer engagement.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to blend new volunteers with long-time volunteers, who may be very different from each other — understanding and balancing their perspectives.
- How to manage “inherited” volunteers who pre-date you and who want to stick with ways of working that need to be updated.
- How to differentiate loyal volunteer commitment from the difficulty of “ownership” (even at the board level).
- To set and enforce boundaries and policies, especially if this has not been done before.
- The importance of clearly defining who does what and how at the start of a volunteer commitment and as things evolve.
Who will benefit?
This webinar is pitched to participants with a good knowledge of the subject and can apply it effectively. It will be useful for those at Management level.
In partnership with The 2016 National Volunteering Conference
Post webinar pack
Can’t make the date? All registered participants will be sent a post webinar pack 2–3 days after the session. The packs include the live webinar recording, slide deck and webinar book. The webinar book is a tool designed to ensure your learnings last. It includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream (so you’re across peer discussion) and presenter notes. Whether you are wanting to brush up on what you’ve learned or if you missed the live session, the post webinar tool kit ensures you’re always across the session’s learnings.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).