Partnerships between organisations are simply not easy. They can fail to launch or fall over along the journey. But when they do work, they can be a force for impact and financial resilience. Join this webinar to learn how to make your partnerships work for, not against you.
Presented by George Liacos of Spark Strategy, this webinar will help you develop better for-purpose relationships by clarifying what you are asking for, and what you can offer.
Providing insights into the benefits and types of partnerships that exist within the for-profit space, this 60-minute session will, crucially, outline a step-by-step guide to identifying, developing and deepening purposeful partnerships.
Liacos will give you important insights into:
- the benefits of partnering;
- different types of partnerships; and
- three steps to achieve effective, impactful partnerships
Secure your ticket today, to set your organisation on the path to shared success.
Pricing and webinar details:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 3 October 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEST)
• Individual Access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at email@example.com)
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
This webinar is for leaders at not-for-profits, social enterprises, social businesses and corporates who are committed to solving society’s wicked social problems. This webinar provides insights and practical guidance on effective and impactful partnerships, a key lever in bringing about positive change.
George has advised not-for-profit, government and commercial organisations for over 20 years in the areas of strategy, business models and system transformation. Prior to this, he grew and sold a $100 million private sector business, meaning he brings a strong practicality and commerciality to his strategic advice. Previous roles have seen George as the National Lead Partner for Transformation at Grant Thornton, Program Director for the Department of Premier and Cabinet as well as Chairman and Non-Executive Director on a number of technology and service businesses.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Pro Bono Webinars are designed to empower Australia’s not-for-profit and social sector organisations to do more good, with more knowledge.
Our 60-minute webinars offer valuable learning opportunities for organisations, staff and volunteers on topics that are pertinent to the Australian social sector, including (but not limited to!) fundraising, HR and employment, innovation, technology, marketing, general finance and governance.
Pro Bono Australia is a social enterprise, using revenue from products such as our webinars to ensure our news team can continue to report on key social issues, helping us grow a robust, connected and resourced community sector in Australia. By purchasing a ticket to one of our webinars, not only are you investing in your professional development, you’re investing in an engaged, informed social sector. Check out our social impact here.
Not convinced? See what other have to say about our webinars!
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”