- Melbourne: 5 March (9:30am-11:30am)
- Brisbane: 6 March (2:00pm – 4:00pm)
- Sydney: 9 March (9:30am – 11:30am)
- Adelaide: 10 March (2:00pm – 4:oopm)
We’ll begin this 2-hour session with a review of The Australian Centre for Social Innovation’s (TACSI) report on Philanthropy, Systems and Change. Emily will then present a 20-minute keynote address before TACSI facilitate a 30-minute workshop. The results of the workshop will be circulated among the panel members and will form base topics for a panel discussion and questions and answers forum.
Who is this event suited to?
- Philanthropists and Foundations that are active in systems change work
- Philanthropists and Foundations that are beginning to work this way or are interested to learn more
- Charities/non-profits that work in systems change: with either positive or negative experiences
- Systems change influencers and government active in systems