Is your writing packing a punch or sending your audience to sleep? You know what you mean, but do they? Are you getting the results you need?
In this nuts-and-bolts webinar you will learn to:
- Get maximum punch from minimum words
- Sharpen your writing to give it more power
- Inject inspiration and energy
- Make your writing clear and easy to read using journalists’ tricks
- Style your writing to suit each medium and audience
This seminar is for:
- Organisational leaders and spokespeople with a message to convey
- Communications professionals who want to hone their skills
- Individuals interested in improving their writing
Strategic Communications Consultant, Kate Dunstan, has reported, produced and presented for media organisations including The Age, the ABC and Networks Seven and Nine. She has led communications teams at BHP, the Royal Children’s Hospital, Freehills and Corrs Chambers Westgarth.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).