Join this 60-minute session to learn how to review your strategy in light of the significant contextual shifts of 2020, and how to develop a strategy that drives both positive impact and financial sustainability.
It’s been a big year. The drastic changes we’re experiencing have thrown many strategic plans off course. Now, not-for-profit leaders need to be re-examining their strategies, to both ride out this wave and plan for the future.
To assist with this strategic refresh, this practical session will demystify strategy development and provide a clear framework and process to follow.
As a masterclass, it drills down into specific tools, themes and questions to consider, with theory complemented with real-life case studies.
Thanks to our expert presenters from Spark Strategy, Felicity Green and Heather Morecroft you’ll leave this webinar equipped with:
- the ability to run a strategic review process with your colleagues;
- specific tools and questions to use in strategy development; and
- a framework to consider COVID-19, its impact and other considerations.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at leaders of for-purpose organisations, including board members, executive teams and managers.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
- Individual access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Felicity Green heads up Spark’s strategy practice, and has specific expertise in Not for Profit strategic planning, business model design and cross sector partnerships.
Heather Morecroft is a senior strategic advisor at Spark, specialising in for-purpose strategies that blend impact and financial resilience.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.