The Social Impact Festival is a platform for cutting–edge knowledge and ideas, for celebrating those initiatives creating positive social change in Australia and abroad, and for generating and sharing insights needed to address complex social problems.
It connects unlikely allies across traditional boundaries like sectors, industries, disciplines, geographic areas, and cultures. Not only will you be inspired by the incredible line-up of speakers and other contributors, you will also walk away feeling more passionate and purposeful, and inspire others along the way.
Join us and thousands of others over ten days in Western Australia for the world’s largest festival of social impact.
The Festival features:
• Impact School – for those seeking cutting-edge knowledge and ideas
• Impact Lab – where key stakeholders work together to address deep social issues
• Impact Brekkie – exploring the big questions around the kitchen table
• Impact Gallery – where Perth becomes a canvas for creative expressions of social impact
• Social Impact Open House – getting a sneak peak inside for-purpose organisations and innovative spaces
• The Good Market – shop WA’s thriving social enterprises, and ethical and eco-friendly businesses, all in one spot
• Impact Sparker Events – the fringe of the festival showcasing impact sparked by organisations and groups everywhere
Registrations open at socialimpactfestival.org
The Social Impact Festival is brought to life by the Centre for Social Impact at The University of Western Australia