It takes an entire organisation to deliver a successful corporate sponsorship strategy but how well does your organisation – from the Board down – pull together?
How do you handle situations when Board members’ commercial ties, or your organisation’s ethical framework, create conflicting interests?
What does being ‘sponsorship friendly’ mean to all your managers, staff and volunteers?
The webinar will show you how to:
- Assess and improve your organisational sponsorship culture
- Shift from being a charity in need of handouts to being a valuable marketing partner to the right company
- Understand what every CEO needs to know about fundraising
- Address Board and other organisational conflicts with potential sponsors
- Bridge the cultural divide to educate, and work better with, the corporate sector
It will be of most benefit to:
Abby’s webinar will include a competition with winners (yes, there will be more than one) receiving a complimentary registration to Abby’s online Sponsorship Foundations program, valued at $2997.
Is your organisation’s sponsorship strategy healthy? Take the free sponsorship health check assessment now.
Can’t make the date?
If you pay and register for any of our Executive Webinars, you will also receive the slide pack and full video recording. So if your schedule is tight, you can watch it in your own time.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace of mind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).