The Post Webinar Pack is now available for purchase. It includes materials for both ‘How to start a not for profit: Why would you? | Part 1’ and ‘How to start a not for profit: Meeting legal and tax obligations | Part 2’.
Audio and video recordings, slide decks and webinar books for the webinar. The webinar book is a tool designed to ensure your learnings last. It includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Are you looking to start a not for profit or a new charitable venture in the rapidly expanding charitable sector?
Our 60-minute webinar on Wednesday 8 March will help you answer the tough questions you need to ask to get the ball rolling:
- With more than 600,000 not for profits in Australia, why are you starting another?
- What’s your motivation?
- Who else is working in your area?
- Are you reinventing the wheel or providing something new?
- What will success look like and how will you measure it?
- How can you make the organisation sustainable?
- What are common mistakes made by new ventures?