Technology is meant to make your life easier – not more complicated!
The rise of technology in the not-for-profit workplace doesn’t look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. Do you know how to adopt it easily and effectively?
Join expert presenter Philip Manzano from Keela for this 60 minute webinar, as he guides you through how to research and evaluate the best tools your not-for-profit organisation should be using.
You will leave this webinar with:
- templates to help you evaluate your organisation’s technology needs;
- tangible steps to take for researching non-profit technology; and
- best practice for adopting new technology
Book your ticket to join Philip as he breaks down the steps to research, evaluate and eventually adopt easy-to-use technology to help you increase your impact.
Pricing and webinar details:
• Online Event
• Thursday, 13 June 2019, 11am – 12pm (AEST)
• Individual Access from $55
Ticket price includes:
• Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
• Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
• Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
The workshop is best suited to not-for-profit professionals in a position to make technology purchasing positions. Ideal for EDs, development staff and communications staff.